Professionally formulated herbal preparation for optimal joint health, function and healthy skeletal and connective tissue. Especially designed for racehorses and competitive horses in high level training and work.
May also be a beneficial supportive formulation when used in conjunction with equine rehabilitation programmes.
- Supports a healthy musculoskeletal system, joint health and function
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response for general mobility, wear and tear of training and the concussive impacts of hard ground.
- Supports healthy cartilage formulation – the cushion between the joints.
- Supports healthy connective tissue and soft tissues around the joint.
- Aids in the maintenance and health of ligaments and tendons.
- Supports antioxidant pathways to help protect against free radicals and the oxidative damage of exercise and ageing.
- Antioxidants may benefit the joints, brain, heart and circulatory system
- Helps to support circulation and blood microcirculation to joints and therefore nutrient supply to blood vessels.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Boswellia resin (Boswellia serrata) 9000mg
- Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) 19500mg
- Celery Seed (Apium graveolens) 16000mg
- Gotu Kola herb (Centella asiatica) 8000mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) 26400mg
- Natural peppermint flavour
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use 1-2 scoops one or two times daily in feed
- (1 scoop equals approx 10 grams)
- Loading dose is recommended.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.