Kentucky Air Tech Eventing Boots are an incredible fit to the horses leg, with a breathable knitted lining that gives a soft feeling against the skin which prevents rubbing, the lining also prevents slipping and turning.
Extremely Light & Shock Absorbing
There is 5 layers in this boot.
- The breathable knitted lining ensures soft feeling prevents rubs.
- The 2nd layer has 5mm thick EVA foam, this is extremely light and shock absorbing offers stability to the boot and horses leg. The EVA foam has ventilation holes for the heat to be able to escape from the horses leg.
- 3rd layer is a TPU hard shell this helps & prevents the horse over striding or studs hitting. The is also another layer of 5mm EVA foam on the back of the boot for extra protection from the hind legs hitting the front.
- Outer layer is perforated artificial leather making these boots stay light on the horses legs for long cross country rounds. The material doesn't absorb the water that is how it remains staying light weight.
- There is a seem on the inside of the fetlock to ensure a perfect fit to prevent sliding off and turning on the horse.
The boots a strong Velcro fastening, we recommend to put some tape on the Velcro to keep its durability.
Machine washable at 30° close the Velcro fastening or put in a washing bag.