Professionally formulated herbal preparation designed to gently support the nervous system which helps the horse to adjust faster to stressful things and therefore create habitually good behaviour long term.
- Helps to support a healthy nervous system and relieve nervous tension.
- Beneficial for healthy digestive function or poor digestion arising from nervous tension.
- Helps support healthy adrenal function and the biochemical reactions of adrenalin – the fight or flight hormones that contribute to highly strung behaviour in big atmospheres.
- Beneficial for green or inexperienced horses coping with new or challenging experiences.
- For best results use as required during the season or load dose prior to events.
CONTENTS OF LIQUID BLEND:
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Californian poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 2500mg
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) 2000mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 1875mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) 4500mg
- Licorice flavour
- Contains vegetable gylcerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10ml Pony- 20ml Horse - one to two times daily as reuired.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Loading dose is recommended
CONTENTS OF PASTE: 30gm Tube and 500gm Pouch
30gm dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Hops flower (Humulus lapulus) 4125mg;
- Chamomile Flower (Matricaria) 6375mg;
- Californian Poppy herb (Eschscholtzia californica) 5700mg;
- Passionflower herb (Passiflora incarnata) 4500mg;
- Tryptophan 750mg;
- Magnesium chelate 1800mg = 360mg elemental magnesium;
- Peppermint flavour;
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Give 10-30gm daily.
- Ideal for Competition and new/stressful environments/floating.
- Can give one the night before and morning of.
- Recommended 1.5hr - 2hrs before.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight in safe place.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken at purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.