Helps to maintain a healthy respiratory system in mild equine coughs and colds. EQUI-COFF herbs are chosen to support immune function and response to illness. Can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicine.
- Helps support immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- A healthy immune system helps to clear the lungs of abnormal mucus which can provide a fertile soil for infections.
- Supports healthy upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- A healthy respiratory system is important in the management of mild equine cough.
- Equi-Coff should not replace normal veterinary care.
Contains Echinacea which can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Echinacea purpurea root 1500mg
- Ginger Zingiber officinale root 300mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides root 800mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepias tuberosa) root 1500mg
- Contains ethanol and purified water.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Orally syringe 20ml directly three times daily or as required.
- For best results use continuously for 10 days.
- Repeat if necessary.
Disclaimer: We recommend product to be used in accordance to Racing Industry Rules including withholding on raceday.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight
Use only if cap seal is unbroken
Keep out of reach of children
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist
For animal treatment