Fixine® is used to maintain body condition and improve immune status among other positive outcomes.
Fixine® has the added benefit of Kemin® CLOSTAT® probiotics. Kemin has identified and selected Bacillus subtilis PB6 as an active substance that helps maintain the balance of microflora in the intestinal tract of an array of animals - including horses. This helps with the maintenance and productivity of healthy animals. Kemin has more than 200 internal research and development (R&D) documents referencing PB6 trial work.
- Fixine® has the added benefit of Diamond V®Original XPC™ Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Diamond V®Original XPC™ products represent “the one-and-only original” in the field of fermentation products for animal nutrition and health. Validated by extensive peer-reviewed research. Original products continue to provide the best return on investment in the market today. In terms of the equine performance of horses, Diamond V has been shown to affect the nutrients digestibility, nitrogen retention (higher protein digestibility) and exercise parameters. Research results have shown that the inclusion of Diamond V in horse diets increases digestible energy by improving the nutrients’ digestibility.
- Fixine® has the added benefit of ButiPEARL™ encapsulated butyric acid. The unique encapsulation technology used ensures that the target nutrients are released slowly throughout the entire intestinal tract of the horse. Delivery of butyric acid to the small intestine can improve the tight junctions, strengthening the intestinal barrier with up regulation of tight junction proteins. By strengthening the barrier and aiding in barrier recovery, encapsulated butyric acid can reduce the negative impact of environmental and pathogenic challenges.
FIXINE HELPS WITH:
• Coat, skin and hoof conditioning
• Promoting a healthy gastric system
• Promoting beneficial bacterial flora in the gut
• Recovery from work, injury and stress
• Supports changes in diet or grazing conditions
• Supports stress from long-distance travel
• Suitable for horses and foals
• Blended ready-to-use
• Supports healthy populations of good bacteria
• Increases nutrient feed conversion
• Maintains coat, skin and hoof condition
• Provides support when the horse is under stress with gut or intestinal issues