The Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Fetlock Boots Leather with an elegant stitching pattern is an eye catcher on every horse show and a must-have for every rider that cares about a stylish look.
With the slogan of “back to basics”,the design is progressive because the high quality and authentic leather look from back in the years. The boot has a perfect fit thanks to its streamlined and anatomic design. The trademark of Kentucky Horsewear of high level protection and comfort for the horse remains equal to their other boots but with this beautiful and classic design.
The boots are without elastic and with a simple Velcro closure system which means they are allowed in FEI young horse classes.
The sheepskin lining is breathable, and offers excellent cushioning against the skin. The boots are easy to wash in the washing machine at 30° C. The leather is designed to sustain the washing process.
- Elegant and stylish back to basics look
- Extremely soft and comfortable
- Easy to put on and off with the Velcro closure
- Ideal for horses with sensitive skin
- Gives the horses best comfort and protection
- Helps to stop rubbing and chafing
- Approved for FEI young horse classes
- Machine washable at 30° C
Available in black and brown in full and small (pony) sizes available.