Lorenzini tendon boots are constructed with central and lateral titanium inserts and use the latest generation of breathable neoprene for total comfort for the horse. The upper asymmetrical midsection is perfectly adapted to the leg of any horse and guarantees total protection, secure fit and better shock absorption.
The tendon boots help prevent rubbing, chaffing and injury between the horses lower leg and are easy to put on and take off with two soft elastic straps that are adjustable with three different positions. These boots and inserts undergo a zirconium sandblasting process and then moulding and softening for maximum durability and comfort.
In addition to providing superb protection, the Lorenzini tendon boots also look great and are perfect for jumping at all levels, including professional use, general or intensive exercise and training at home.
Colours available: Black, Brown or Grey
Sizes available: Medium and Large
Please note that Medium fits most horses. Please only select large if you would usually opt for an Extra Large or extra Full size.
- Adjustable soft elastic straps
4 layers of gel shock absorption and anti rotation at the inner and rear areas of the boot
- 3 layers of gel shock absorption at the outer area of the boot
- Central and lateral pure titanium inserts for maximum protection against injury and bruises
- Upper central point of the boot is adapted for perfect fit, protection and shock absorption
- Latest generation of breathable neoprene padding for the inner lining to guard the leg against sweat, moisture and bacteria