Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Sheepskin Anatomic Girth offers both comfortand freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features an EVA protective inner, elastics on both ends to equalize pressure, three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth. The elastics are strong and stay firm as they are three double made.
The artificial sheepskin offers excellent cushioning against the skin and as the imitation-leather, is specially made to sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer). Moreover, the artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore durable! It also does not change colour and does not get damaged easily.
- Anatomically shaped
- EVA protective inner
- Strong three double elastics on both ends
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- Artificial leather
- Artificial sheepskin attached by strong Velcro
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Clean with our Tack Cleaner or water (not glycerine soap)