Kentucky Absorb Half Pad
What better protection for your horses back? Kentucky Horsewear’s Half Pad Absorb is the next generation of half pads and combines layers of ultra light, highly effective materials that work together to deliver maximum shock absorption and improved saddle stability.
The pad’s shape is unique to Kentucky Horsewear and the ultra thin synthetic leather protects the horse’s withers and prevents slipping or displacement of the saddle, which could result in increased pressure, discomfort or chafing. The patented, shock-absorbing inner foam maintains its shape, resilience and density, whilst staying soft and flexible.
The Half Pad Absorb gives close contact between the rider and horse for optimum comfort which helps to reduce fatigue and the onset of muscle soreness. The pad is anti-slip, quick to dry, breathable and the synthetic leather binding and piping is hardwearing and supple - making it easy to clean and maintain.
• Ultra light
• Shock absorbing foam inside gives maximum protection.
• Shaped over the wither to give your horse comfort, confidence and ease of movement.
• The thin synthetic leather is easy care and remains soft and supple.
• Close contact.
• Extreme comfort.
• Anti slip.
• Quick drying and breathable.
• Easy to clean.
• Combines optimum horse care with the latest technologies.