Lorenzini GP (jumping) stirrups have a Titanium plate and are made of Titanium and solid aluminium with exclusive features, an elegant design and are available in a wide range of colours. The design offers maximum strength, solid feeling combined with lightness and biocompatability while optimising the rider's performance, stability and security in the saddle.
• Aerodynamic side struts to facilitate airflow
• Aerodynamic underside of footplate to facilitate airflow
• Pure titanium side branches for horse welfare
• Inclined foot plate to facilitate the foot entry and release at an angle of 10 degrees
• Triangular shape at the apex of the stirrup to guarantee a higher resistance to torsion stress
• Ergonomic shape at the base of the stirrup for safety in case of a fall to facilitate speed of release of the foot
• Enlarged plate for superior surface of the foot’s lateral support
• Knurled titanium foot plate guarantees maximum grip and wear resistance
Available in a range of colours.
NB the colours offered on sale have minor damage. For images please check our Facebook page.