This is year after year, our best selling rug. Why? It fits well, you can add liners to it for more warmth, the neck rug is detachable, and it is a good all-rounder.
- SureFit Neck Design with Rambo V-Front closures
- Front and rear reflective strips for visibility for any Houdinis out there!
- SureFit Neck Design and V-Front Closures are normally seen in the Rambo turnouts and some of the Rhino turnouts. SureFit means the pattern is cut to sit further forward of the withers with smoother slope to cut the front line of the shoulder and finish deeper in front of the neck giving a snugger fit yet allowing more freedom to graze.
- Used in conjunction with the V-Front closure, it provides more freedom of the shoulder movement to prevent rubbing and reduce wither pressure.
- It still has its tough durable 1200d waterproof and breathable outer, with 250g quality fibrefill in the body of the rug, 150g in the detachable neck rug and Horseware Liner Loops should you wish to add in one of the liners, available in 100g, 200g, 300g or 400g.
- Also including Front and Rear Leg Arches for super freedom of movement, cross surcingles and fillet strap.
- Ideal rug for Autumn/Winter with the versatility to add a liner, increasing warmth without drag or bulk for your horse.
Sizes range from 5'6 to 7'3 in medium weight of 250g.